Revilab Peptide ML 04 — for cardiovascular system.
• for prevention of premature aging
• for the prevention of atherosclerosis, hypertension
• for the prevention of heart attack and stroke
• in the rehabilitation of postinfarction and post-stroke patients
• with varicose veins
• with arterial hypertension
• with trophic ulcers
• with thrombophlebitis
• for arteriosclerosis of vessels
• with angiopathy
MCC (carrier), capsule (gelatin, HPMC, food titan dye dioxide), polyunsaturated fatty acids omega-3 (alpha-linoleic acid, contains medium sorbitol and maltodextrin), dextrose (carrier), lactose (filler), resveratrol, nicotinamide rutin, peptide complex AA-8 (tetrapeptide consisting of L-alanine, L-glutamic acid, L-aspartic acid and L-arginine), calcium stearate (flowing agent) peptide complex AA-1 (tetrapeptide consisting of L alanine, L-glutamic acid, L-aspartic acid and L-glycine), peptide AA-7 complex (tripeptide consisting of L-lysine, L-glutamic and L-aspartic acid), silicon dioxide (flowing agent).
Adults 1 tablet a day during mealtimes. Duration — 4–6 weeks. If necessary, you can repeat. Possible re receptions throughout the year.